Dear Prospective YPHS Families:
Thank you for your interest in Yeshivah Prep High School. An Application Form and Teacher’s Report are available for you to download and print at the bottom of this page.
Please review, complete and return the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Copies of 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade General and Judaic Studies Report Cards
- Any Psycho/Social/Educational evaluations and IEPs from the Board of Education issued within the past three (3) years
- A minimum of three (3) completed Teacher’s Reports (please include at least one each General and Judaic Studies)
- Results from any State standardized tests that were administered in elementary and middle school, such as IOWA Tests; these will be on record in your school office
- Written reports from any private evaluations (if available)
- Written reports from Resource Room (if available)
- $175 non-refundable Application Fee- made out to Gesher Yehuda.
- Please attach a picture of your child on the face of the Application Form
Only upon receipt of all required information listed above will your application to YPHS be considered complete. Once we have reviewed these materials, we will be in touch to arrange an appointment for you to meet with us and for us to observe your child in his/her current classroom setting. By allowing us to visit your child in his/her academic and social surroundings, we will be better able to determine if our program is likely to be a good fit for your child’s needs.
The Application Form and required documentation should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the school mailing address, attention Rabbi Sion Setton, Principal. Please share this e-mail or mailing address to all teachers who are being asked to submit Teacher’s Reports.
Please feel free to call if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting with your family and acquainting you with our program at YPHS.
Rabbi Sion Setton, Principal
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION DOCUMENTS: